You like to roll up your sleeves and love physical work. Every day is a new challenge. MVH offers you a job with variation, different locations and great hard working colleagues. Register at MvH and start your logistics career immediately.
Dit ga je doen
The MvH team consists of motivated and skilled personnel, physically fit, certified, hard workers with experience in various logistics services. Stevedores, forklift drivers and logistics employees are part of this team.
MvH Group offers skilled and trained personnel for a wide range of port logistics activities, such as:
- Filling and stripping containers.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Order picking.
- Preparing shipments.
- Repacking, labeling and sealing packages.
Early in the morning, a colleague will pick you up at one of our pick-up points. Together with your colleagues you drive to a client in West Brabant, Zeeland or just across the border in Belgium. As a team you ensure that you are at the customer well on time. A sea container is waiting for you at the client to be unloaded. This sea container is filled with boxes or bags. Time is important in logistics, so as soon as the doors of the sea container open, you make sure that a pallet is ready. The boxes from the container are neatly and tightly stacked on these pallets until the containers are empty.
When the containers are empty, you get in the car, turn on the music nice and loud and drive home. Did you get the job done in less than 8 hours? Then you will still be paid for a full working day!
Do you have a forklift license or other skills? Than your assignments will vary.
Dit vragen wij van jou
- You are used to tackling firmly
- You don’t mind getting up early
- You take your responsibility
- You work meticulously and safely
- You have no physical discomfort
- You are preferably in possession of a driving license B (great advantage)
- You live in the vicinity of Hulst, or somewhere in East Zeeuws-Vlaanderen. This so you can pick up your colleagues to go to the location with them.
- You come to varied workplaces and you have nice colleagues.
- Many and rapid growth opportunities with good performance.
- The faster you work, the sooner you’ll be home and still get paid for 8 hours!
- Your effort is rewarded. If you perform well, you will have the opportunity to follow further education and courses such as: driving license, forklift driver training or VCA course
- Hard workers have the prospect of permanent employment
- Are you not available full time, but still want to earn some extra money? Which can. We have a list of flexibly available employees. We will keep you informed of jobs with which you can earn a nice extra income. Are you regularly free during the week? Let us know!